ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-1 ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-1

FINALLY WOOT

The ending was kinda sudden, but still, the whole thing was pretty awesome. I kinda want to go back and watch the ivan ooze movie, but my parents sold off the vhs long ago.

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

lulz

this flash is why I logged in today, to give it a five.

Bad Mood Bad Mood

umm

The animation itself was pretty good, but the sounds were a bit shrill at times. It was kinda funny, but not amazingly funny.

Pixellator responds:

The sounds were ment to be shrill. There were high pitched voices :P

Revised NNG Commercial Revised NNG Commercial

...

are you kidding me or what?

Pixellator responds:

You are a 15 year old male and your account name is cyberkitty? "are you kidding me or what?"

Deep Sexy Space Deep Sexy Space

LOL

everything was WONDERFULLY phallic. I chuckled through the whole thing.

Moving Line Moving Line

good, but could use some work.

The whole thing was animated pretty well, but I do think the line should have been longer.

HangMan. HangMan.

haha

overall it was pretty hillarious, but the whole shitting a stick out his ass was a little unneccessary. It kinda ruined that part for me.

Break of War Break of War

Hmm

the animation itself is pretty solid, but I have to say it wasn't really that moving. The final phrase was a little silly, being that it was kinda obvious, but I understand this is more difficult than making just another funny flash.

Guitar Battle Guitar Battle

WOW

This was pretty freakin epic. I gotta say I not once wanted to look away.

|~SpeedAnim:BattleCool~| |~SpeedAnim:BattleCool~|

I don't get it

I see that this is a practice for you, but it still confuses me a lot. The animation was pretty good, but the plot seemed to just dump me right in the middle of a story.